THE 2019 E P ARMORY ADAPTABLE JIG SYSTEM IS SET TO RELEASE!!!
PRE ORDER COMING SOON!!!!!
E P Armory has made dramatic changes to the design of the Adaptable Jig System exclusively from our machine shop. We have purchased from multiple companies in multiple AR platforms to ensure proper fitment and function.
Make your own AR-15 without the hassle of serial numbers and registration.
Get your own 80 percent lower receiver today and put the second amendment back into your hands.
JIG ONLY - LOWERS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS ITEM
Simple jig system that fits every 80 lower we have been able to find on the market. You will need a set of drill bits for the hammer trigger hole (5/32) as well as a drill bit for the safety hole (3/8). Lastly finishing the FCG will require either a mill bit or you can also use a router with our jig. Both work very easy and we have used both methods routinely.
Mill bits and drill bits can be found in the tools section here on the website.
How to use the Adaptable jig:
- Clearing the FCG use a mill bit or bur monster. Clear the center of the FCG and do not use the side of the top plate until the cutting area of the mill or drill bit has cleared the top shelf. This will keep the top plate in good tolerance for more builds.
- Fire control group area is 1.24 inches in depth (1200rpm On aluminum use air and light lubrication if using a drill press, Suction or forced air if using a router, Suction or forced air if using a dremel), (1200+rpm on Kevlar lowers use heavy air or suction to keep material and bit cool, Same if using a router or dremel).
- Hammer pin hole 5/32 drill size from both sides. ( do not drill straight through )
- Trigger pin hole 5/32 drill size from both sides. ( do not drill straight through )
- Safety selector hole 3/8 drill bit from both sides. ( do not drill straight through )
- To complete trigger slot remove 4 top plate bolts and rotate the top plate. Install the top plate with the trigger guide over the completed FCG area.
- Trigger slot use 1/4 mill bit or bur monster and clear through the bottom shelf of the receiver. Clean up with light sanding if needed.
Jig does NOT cover rear lug pattern. All of our 80's have the rear lug patter completed.