MEGA PACK OF EP80-G LOWERS ( BUY 10 GET 3 FREE)
The newest in E P Armory innovation.
NOTE YOUR COLOR CHOICES IN YOUR ORDER NOTES OR COLORS WILL BE CHOSEN FOR YOU
This Kevlar reinforced polymer is able to take GLOCK magazines and run pistol calibers 9mm or 40S&W. The EP80-G has steel inserts for ejector and extraction rigidity. We also expanded our design to handle the recoil that blow back operation has opposed to DI rifles. Be sure to know your rifle/Pistol and run E P Armory quality components in correct placement will ensure a lasting enjoyment of the build. Whether your waning to make a AR pistol, AR rifle or the perfect truck gun we have you covered.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- EP80-G 80% lower receiver
- Extractor (not installed)
You will need to purchase a glock style magazine release (NOT INCLUDED) component, stock or pistol buffer tube setup, Lower parts kit to complete this lower. You will also need a 3/16ths x 3/4 inch long roll pin for installation of the magazine release (not included)
Blow back operation does cause severe recoil opposed to standard AR gas system. You must use a 5.6oz or higher buffer to maintain a manufacturers warranty for breaking. Don't use cheap parts and expect luxury operation.
- 40 S&W
- 45ACP- not yet available
- 10MM- not yet available
BEFORE EXTRACTOR INSTALLATION:
- Machine the pocket and holes for installation of the LPK.
- Test fit all components of the LPK for proper function.
INSTALLATION OF THE EXTRACTOR:
- Use heavy duty epoxy and set extractor in place
- Align the extractor in place and draw line on extractor. Apply epoxy, install the extractor. Allow curing time.
FITMENT OF EXTRACTOR:
- Depending on the BCG used for the build some fitting may be needed. Now that a few manufacturers have multiple bolts on the market you need to plan for some more possible fine tuning. There are Glock BCG's, Colt BCG's, HK BCG's and combo BCG's. The Glock bolts if a true fit should work with minimal if any fine tuning. All others may need some fitment to clear the carrier grooves and or mag lip.
Items listed on
this page may be banned and or regulated by your city, county or state.
If your state banned these items your order could be cancelled or the
item will be removed from the cart and credit issued for the item being
banned. If the item is regulated but still legal the end user must
follow the rules and regulations of the city, state or county they are
having the items shipped to.
E P Armory does not agree with these bans or regulations but to comply
with federal, state, city and our merchants we must post this for your
24th 2022 implementation: Sales of jigs, templates will not be sold,
shipped and delivered with our parts kits available via the website. If
an item that is deemed to fall in the 2021R-05F ruling to be classified
as a firearm your order will be cancelled or the item(s) removed from
the shopping cart before processing and credited to your account.
-E P Armory