EP 80 Lifetime Limited Warranty:If any EP80 lower receiver sold by EP Lowers ever exhibits any defect in manufacture, by failing after the original purchaser finishes the lower by machining, drilling, and finishing the receiver using normal, standard, widely accepted manufacturing and machining practices, EP Lowers will provide another EP80 at no charge to the original purchaser. If during normal operations any EP80 lower receiver fails due to defect in manufacture after the original purchaser completes the lower by machining, drilling and finishing, and the area of the failure was not a direct result of the owner machining, drilling and finishing the lower receiver incorrectly; EP Lowers shall replace the original EP80 lower receiver with another EP80 lower receiver at no additional charge. This limited lifetime warranty for the EP80 lower receiver is subject to the following conditions: EP Lowers must evaluate the defective or failed lower receiver to determine what caused its failure and whether or not it qualifies for replacement. Warranty is only valid if the customer is using standard components widely used in the assembly of standard lower receivers. Any use of a non standard aftermarket component voids all warranty for the consumer by E P Armory including parts and accessories not offered by E P Armory storefront.
- Warranty does not cover non-received items, We are not responsible for loss of packages. Should you choose "Flat Rate Express" as your shipping method, it is your responsibility to receive your package. As a more secure option, you can also choose "Flat Rate Shipping (Signature Required)", as means to help ensure delivery of your package.
- Rifle Uppers after ordered are assembled and tested before shipment to the purchaser. Our range days do sometimes vary and can make Complete rifle kits as well as Complete upper sometimes take 1-2 weeks. In busy seasons shipping can be slightly longer.
Warranty Claim Instructions:
Regulations:• You must first contact EP Armory by phone to set up your warranty claim. call: (661) 241-0028
• Warranty is only claimable by the original purchaser of the item.
• Warranty is only claimable if the item was damaged during normal functionality or use.
• Warranty is only claimable if the item was purchased from EP Armory directly.
(If you purchased your item from another vendor then you must return your item to that vendor in accordance to their return and warranty policy.)
• Your replacement item will be sent to you in the same color, size and style you ordered.
(if the color, size or style you ordered is no longer available then we will contact you via phone, that you should have provided in your package, to select from our available color, size and style options, if we cannot reach you, then you will be sent our next closest color, size and style or our standard color, size and style.)
Packing Requirements:• Return shipping will not be provided. (Purchaser must pay for their own shipping to return the item.)
• Pack all contents of the warranted item in a box.
• Place a clear readable note in the box explaining and describing the issue with the product and why you are returning it.
• Provide your current shipping address and contact phone, clearly printed, on purchase order slip; for replacement item to be shipped to. (if no address is provided then item will be shipped to address on original purchase order.)
• Add purchase order number and original sales receipt in box (found in purchase email confirmation.)
• The original purchaser must send their item (at their own expense) to:
EP Arms LLC Warranty Department
1111 East Polk Street
Burnet Texas 78611
Warning:• If you are shipping a firearm or lower receiver back for your warranty then it must first be destroyed before being shipped. (It is illegal to ship functional firearms and you will be held responsible if you fail to adhere to the law.)
• To destroy your firearm or lower receiver you must cut it in half.
• The EP 80 Warranty does not cover damage done to item as a result of build failure and owner malfunctions. However, should you damage your product during a build we do offer a second chance warranty claim at an additional cost available here:
• Should your item be found not to adhere to our warranty regulations, requirements, or standards then you may not receive a replacement item, and your original item may not be returned to you.
• If you do not adhere to our "Warranty Claim Instructions" you may not receive your return / refund / replacement and your item may not be shipped back to you.
Disclaimer:EP ARMS LLC OR ANY EMPLOYEE, OWNER, MANAGERS, OR MEMBERS OF EP ARMS LLC’S LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING THE DEFECTIVE EP 80% LOWER RECEIVER. EP ARMS LLC OR ANY EMPLOYEE, OWNER, MANAGERS, OR MEMBERS OF EP ARMS LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOSE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR DUE TO NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF EP ARMS LLC OR ANY EMPLOYEE, OWNER, MANAGERS OR MEMBERS OF EP ARMS LLC. EP ARMS LLC MAY AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION MODIFY THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AT ANY TIME. HOWEVER, ANY MODIFICATION TO THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO FUTURE PURCHASES. THE WARRANTY AS WRITTEN AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE WILL APPLY TO THAT PARTICULAR EP80 LOWER RECEIVER FOR AS LONG AS THE ORIGINAL, PURCHASER OWNS THAT SPECIFIC EP80 LOWER RECEIVER.Thank you, EP Arms LLC.